Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's been a long time!







I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've updated Avery's blog! Yikes! It's been a busy season for me with Young Life in full swing and keeping up with Avery as she walks, runs, talks now. Time is flying by!! I dont know where to start to catch everyone up. We've taken lots of pictures since the last post on Sept 5th so I'll have to gradually get some in here. It's November and Avery is very vocal- trying every word she hears us say. She LOVES animals- every day she tells me about "ditties" (kitties), horse (sounds like "hsss), doggies (woof, woofs), and cows "Mooooo!". We go on daily outings on our street to find the 2 orange "ditties". She runs toward them and squats down to get a closer look. Speaking of squatting- she's also very interested in "pee pee in the potty". We won't go into great detail, but suffice it to say we went out to buy a training potty because she's imitating everything I do :-) Avery also had her 18 month check up this week and is doing very well- 32 inches (1 foot growth since birth!), and is a light-weight at 21.8 lbs. The dr is very encouraged by how social and engaging Avery is with everyone- lots of "Hi!" "Buh bye!" and blowing kisses. Never a dull moment with our girl!

1 comment: